The easiest way to start searching for influencers is to use the keyword search. Basically, just do what the apple says. 🍏
Alternatively, if you know the name or username of the influencer you're looking for, use the creator search in the navbar at the top to quickly find and click through to that influencer's profile.
Once you get your list of results, it might be helpful to narrow down your results by using the filters located just under the keyword search bar.
You can filter by:
- Brands that you think your target influencers like
- YouTube vs. Instagram specific influencers
- Average number of YouTube views per video or Instagram likes per photo / video
- Number of YouTube channel subscribers or Instagram followers
- The audience demographics you're trying to target (age, gender, location)
- Location of the influencer
The default sorting of results is by Peg Score (our proprietary sorting algorithm which takes into account factors like relevance and brand safety), but you can also sort by:
- Number of YouTube channel subscribers
- Number of Instagram followers
- Average number of YouTube views per video
- Average number of Instagram engagements per photo / video
Results view options
There are two options on how to view your search results: card view (more visual in nature) and table view (for more details on the stats and figures). Toggle between both views by using the icons to the left of the sort dropdown.
The default data shown in the table view only shows a small selection of the data we have available on each influencer. Click on the cog icon towards the right hand side to view more types of data that may help in identifying the right influencers for your campaign.
Clicking on the name of an influencer will bring up their Peg profile. Each profile gives you more in-depth information about the influencer, including content they've produced, channel statistics, brands they've mentioned or collaborated with and other similar influencers.
By this point, you've probably already identified some influencers that might be a good fit for your campaign. To shortlist these influencers, in the table view, click on the icon with the 3 dots followed by the star icon. There's a similar star icon that appears whenever you mouseover any of the influencers in the card view.
You can also shortlist influencers directly from their profile by clicking on the "Add to Manage +" button.
Once you've done that, let's go through the Shortlist tab and how that works.